TRANSFORMING ACCESS TO BEREAVEMENT CARE
Many bereaved people report that they are unable to access specialist grief counselling services from the NHS and other providers at the early stages of their grief – when this help is most needed. Demand pressures on these limited services means that it can often take several months or more.
We believe that this situation is unacceptable in 2019. To help improve things, we’ve teamed up with GriefChat – a specialist bereavement counselling service – that can connect your bereaved family with a qualified counsellor in under 30 seconds!
WHAT GRIEFCHAT OFFERS YOUR FAMILIES:
- Access for bereaved people to online chat, provided by qualified, experienced bereavement counsellors
- Advice, support, reassurance and signposting to helpful online and in-print information
- Information about grief and local bereavement care services across the UK
- Access to longer term counselling – face to face, by telephone, webcam, email or pre-booked live online chat sessions
- Up to 250 chats (per year) are included free of charge as part of your MuchLoved Partner package
HOW GRIEFCHAT WORKS ON YOUR WEBSITE:
A simple GriefChat plugin is integrated within your website. This opens when the webpage is visited and provides direct access for your bereaved family to online chat, provided by qualified and experienced bereavement counsellors. It’s easy to install on any page on your website; we simply create your widget, give the code to your Web or Digital contact, who pastes the code into the correct page on your website.
We recommend that the GriefChat box appears on your bereavement information page rather than on the home page of your website. We can help you to create this page if you need help.
WANT TO OFFER GRIEFCHAT TO YOUR SUPPORTERS?
Contact your MuchLoved Account Manager; email firstname.lastname@example.org;
or call the MuchLoved office on 01494 722818
Alternatively, contact Catherine Betley:
Telephone 01524 782910